How to play pokemon go without moving in lollipop,kitkat,jellybean etc. ?

Hi everyone! Today I am going to tell how to play pokemon go without moving ?.This is hack app.This hack is nice and it really works.If you play wisely you will not get banned.It lets you do everything exept going to Gyms.You can catch pokemon that are in your location.You can set speed to walk,visit pokestops,evolve pokemon and hatch eggs.The name of this app is PokeGoHelper.Click here to download the apk file of the app.After installing open the app.You have to sign in with your google or pokemon trainer club account.Pls try this out with an alternate account because you may get banned.I reached level 20 when I played and then I was banned.But it is a great app.So pls try this app.

If you like this post pls give a +1 and follow my blog.If you have any doubts pls give a comment.You can also comment on what I should write next.
Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Launchers for Android

An addictive Android game.

Walpy-wallpaper app review