How to visit sites that are blocked in your country ?

Hi everyone! Today I am going to tell How to visit sites that are blocked in your country ?.Many of you might download movies but these are blocked in your country.Like in India sites like tamilrockes.cx ,cinemvilla.me are blocked.
       But today I have come with a solution.
       We can use proxy servers to access these sites.I am here taking proxysite as an example.The steps are the same.So follow the steps below:-

1.Go to www.proxysite.com .

2.Enter the URL of the site you want to visit.
3.Then click go. That's All!
   You can also use other popular proxy server sites like Hidester , Kproxy etc.
If you like this post pls give a +1 and follow my blog.Pls share this post to facebook and google+.If you have any doubts pls give a comment.You can also comment on what I should write next.SORRY I didn't post for a long long time.
I had some problems.But now I will try to post at least thrice a week.
Thank You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Launchers for Android

An addictive Android game.

Walpy-wallpaper app review