Die with me app review

Hi everyone! Today I am going to tell about an app which was viral called Die with me. Now to use this app your phone's battery should be less than 5%!. Yes less than 5%. Then you shall enter your name and you can chat with other users of this app who have less than 5% battery life. Well this cannot be stated as a use but this is really an interesting app. It is available in play store but you should pay Rs 75. But don't worry. You can click here to download the apk file for free. So let's get dieing 😀.
1. When you open you would see something like this.
Click on I AGREE. Then type your name and you start chatting.



So that's it. I know this app is completely useless. I don't know why the developers made this app. Just for fun I guess. What do you think ? Pls comment. Well in my opinion it's worth a try. Share this to your friends. If you are new to this blog then don't forget to subscribe my blog to get email notifications.
Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Launchers for Android

An addictive Android game.

Walpy-wallpaper app review