How to undo, redo, find and replace text in android ?

Hi everyone! Today I am going to tell How to undo, redo, find and replace text in android ?
      When we type anything in computer we can undo, redo , find and replace text by using shortcuts ctrl+z, ctrl+f, ctrl+c, ctrl+v etc. But these options are not available in android in default. So for that we can use an app. So let's get into it.
1. First download the app called Inputting plus. Click here to install it from play store. Or Click here to download the apk file.
2. Install it. And now where ever you type text you will see a notification of this app to undo, redo etc. You have enable accessibility permissions for the app.

For example I have typed the following.
Now go to your notifications bar and select the undo option to undo what you have typed. Similarly you can redo and find and replace.
Above I have used undo.
Now I used redo.
Now let's use find and replace option. Click on search icon for it.



As you can see I have replaced and with "&".

Hope this post was helpful. Don't forget to share this to everyone. And pls don't forget to subscribe my blog to get more content. Pls leave a comment on how the post was. You can also comment on what I should post next.
Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Launchers for Android

An addictive Android game.

Walpy-wallpaper app review